A jet ski can be driven from 16 years old. You may be asked for an identity document. We accept photos, however the part must appear in its entirety on the screen.
We accept children as a guide from 5 years old for the 20 and 30 minute initiations, and 12 years old or 1m20 for the 1h, 1h30 and 4h hikes. If your child is scared or cold, we can bring you back (definitive return and non-refundable session).
We offer you, without reservation:
- a 20-minute jet ski session. at 60€ or 30 min. at 80€
- a towed gear session from €10/person
All hikes are by reservation:
1. The 1 hour hike – Ile d'Or at 130€/jet ski
2. The 1h30 hike – Estérel at 160€/jet ski
3. The 4 hour hike – Cap Camarat or Cannes with breakfast at 230€/jet ski for one person or 240€/jet ski for 2 people. (only in the morning)
Our rates are per jet ski, you can be alone or 2 on the jet ski.
We accept valid Classic holiday vouchers. We do not accept Connect holiday vouchers.
We are located at 2, Boulevard du Muy, on the port of Saint-Aygulf, at the end of the dike.
Access Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/xyUN8oSZx7SSXu2S6
We provide you with life jackets (mandatory) and wetsuits on request for all jet ski, towed buoys, Flyboard and water ski / wakeboard activities.
Phones are prohibited for the 20 and 30 minute initiations. It's a matter of security. For hikes, you can take your phone with you if you have a waterproof pouch (available in all sports shops or can be purchased at the reception of the Jet Fun Evasion nautical base – subject to availability)